miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Reality Bites!





Chaqueta/Jacket: Ralph Lauren
Vestido/Dress: H&M SS'11
Medias/Tights: Calzedonia
Collar/Necklace: H&M SS'12
Botas/Boots: Zara (Old)

Audio: Locked Out - Crowded House

Hi all! Today I show you an outfit with which I am particularly comfortable because I lived my adolescence in the 90 and there is plenty things of that era that I love, like movies, clothes, music and more. I think we relate the happiness of a time with the things around us at that time and to wear the clothes again, to see those movies or listen to that music makes us remember. So it is very likely to return to remember this time in future posts.
* The video is one of my favorite scenes from the movie Reality Bites. I hope you enjoy it!
Did you know that all my outfits have a song?To see the Spotify's list click here!


...................................................................................................................................................

Hola a todos! Hoy os enseño un outfit con el que me siento especialmente cómoda porque viví mi adolescencia en los 90 y hay muchísimas cosas de esa época que me encantan, como pelis, ropa, música, etc. Pienso que relacionamos la felicidad de una época con las cosas que nos rodeaban en aquellos momentos y volver a llevar esa ropa, ver esas pelis o escuchar esa música, nos la hace recordar. Así que es muy probable que vuelva a recordar esta época en futuros posts.
* El vídeo es de una de mis escenas favoritas de la película Reality Bites. Espero que os guste!
¿Sabías que todos mis outfits tienen una canción? ¡Para ver la lista de Spotify pincha aquí!

No hay comentarios: